About Roland Taylor
- Independent Voice for Public for Open Government.
- Strong Supporter of Youth. Sports and Parks Programs.
- Will Balance Growth with Quality of Herndon’s Charm.
- Will Not Sell Out to Developers.
- Fight Against Traffic Congestion and for More Parking.
- Will Fight to Prevent Higher Homeowners Taxes for Metro Development.
- NOT Funded by Political Parties or Developers.
- Past President, Vice President, and Board Member of Hunter Creek Homes Association.
- Past President Elect and Vice President of Herndon Optimist.
- Herndon Reston Field Hockey Coach.
- Former Youth Baseball Coach.
- KENA Shriner supporting the Shriner’s Children Hospitals.
Qualified To Serve
- Senior level Program and Operations Management ($20M) federal contractor experience.
- Retired Law Enforcement Professional.
- Associate Professor of Criminal Justice.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).